How to apply:
Applicants are required to use, International Cooperation Agency (TICA) website www.tica.thaigov.net which will enable them to obtain application forms and medical report form
Area of Priorities
Applicants are required to apply in the fields of Government priorities, such as Agribusiness, Irrigation, Oil and Gas, Engineering and Management, Health and Allied Sciences ,Science and Technology, Telecommunications, Geology, Petroleum Engineering and Mining.
The scholarship will covers:
- Round trip air ticket;
- Settlement allowance and a monthly living allowance;
- Tuition and supplementary fees;
- Life and health insurance.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with upper second class or above;
- Applicants should be resident citizens of the United Republic of Tanzania; and
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age at the date of application.
Documents required to be submitted
Candidate should submit their application forms and a copy of the following documents:
- Birth certificate;
- Three (3) copies of TICA application form affixed with photographs;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation or Referees (from application Academic advisor or Employer);
- Three (3) Copies of degree certificate in English;
- Three (3 ) copies of transcripts of studies (mark sheets) in English;
- English language certification eg.TOEFL, IELTS, Institute of Foreign Affairs Test (INFA Test) within 2 years.
The dully filled application forms with all required documents must be
Submitted at the address below.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Directorate of Higher Education Office Registry
7 Magogoni Street,
P.O. Box 9121,
11479 DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline for submission of application forms is 20th December 2016