Wizara ya Elimu, Sayansi na Teknolojia, inawatangazia Wakuu wote wa Shule za Msingi na Sekondari kuhusu kuwepo kwa Shindano la Insha la Jumuiya ya Madola la mwaka 2020. Shindano hili ni kwa ajili ya vijana wenye umri kati ya miaka 14 hadi 18. Mada ya mwaka huu ni “Climate Action in the Commonwealth” Mwisho wa shindano ni tarehe 30 Juni, 2020.
Washiriki wajisajili na kufuata maelekezo kupitia tovuti ya www.theres.org/competition.
The general public is hereby informed that the Inter-University Council for East Africa is pleased to announce that the Kyungdong University is offering Undergraduate scholarships in:
- Smart Computing;
- Hotel management; and
- Business Administration.
1.0Call for applications
The general public is hereby informed that the government of New Zealand has offered a full funded scholarship to qualified Tanzanian through New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for postgraduate (Masters and PhD) studies tenable in various Universities in New Zealand for the academic year 2020/2021.
Call for Application
The General Public is hereby informed that the Government of India through the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC), has granted a full funded scholarship to eligible Tanzanian to pursue Short courses at Indian Public Institutions for the academic year 2019/2020.
A directory of Host Training Institutions and the Training Calendar is available on the website of ITEC through www.itecgoi.in/stream_list.php. Containing a complete list of the Indian Public Institutions as well as specific information about them, including the conditions of access, the course and the duration of the studies. For more information about the programme visit the following link: www.itecgoi.in/about.php.
How to apply
- Applicants are advised to apply for the current courses as indicated in ITEC training Calendar of 2019/2020;
- The applicants after applying online are required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India in Tanzania concurrently accredited for nomination; and
- Further, the applicants may later check the status of their applications by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the course concerned;
- Officials in Government, Public and Private sectors, Universities,
Chambers of Commerce and industry, progressive farmers and Research;
- Candidate should possess adequate working experience on the related field;
- Age limit between 25 to 45 years; and
- Medically fit to undertake the training.