2. Application process and requirements
Details for the Scholarship including the application process and requirements are available on this website: http://grants.at/en. Further information including the scope of scholaraship, the opening and closing date for application depends on the calendar of the individual institution.
Note: There is no top up loan or grant from the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania to the candidate who will be offered this Scholarship.
3. List of documents required
An application form must be attached with the following supporting documents as part of the evaluation process:
- Academic certificates and transcripts;
- Relevant academic achievements; and
- A quality study plan with detailed potential impact on the development of your home country.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,