- Applicants must be citizens of Tanzania;
- Applicants should apply to an institution in New Zealand;
- Applicants should not be serving in a military;
- Applicant should NOT be older than 39 years during application;
- English Language Requirement: Applicant will be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
3.0 Area of specialization:
All applicants should align their specializations to the following sector:-
- Good Governance
Governance services: Public policy, Public management, Policy and Governance.
Climate change and Resilience;
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Farm Management
- Agricultural technology
- Dairy systems
- Agriculture and/or Horticulture management.
- Rural development.
- Supply chain management.
- Geothermal, solar, Hydro-electric and wind Energy;
- Energy Engineering;
- Renewable Energy Distribution systems.
- Market reform and sector management including Energy Economics.
- Energy efficiency.
- All Applicants should fill application form in English, writing clearly using black or blue pen.
- Information on the Scholarship including eligible countries, application process, deadline, priority sectors and the list of participating New Zealand academic institution is available on the Scholarships web pages of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade at the following website. www.nzscholarships.govt.nz
4.0 Mode of Application
The application form is attached herewith. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uhbDId5l6Ofysd3TrwuwPQcJicuv2pLX
Employed applicants MUST attach a letter from their employers confirming that, if granted scholarship will be allowed to utilize this opportunity.
In order to be nominated, all applicants must submit two sets of the following:-
- Completely filled application form;
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts;
- Certified copy of Passport page of bio data;
- Two reference letters.
Deadline for submission of the application is 28th March, 2019.
Kindly submit your application to the address below:-
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
College of Business and Law,
Room No. J404,
P.O. Box 10,