Print this page
To Coordinate all activities related to funding of educational develeopment programs and projects including fund raising events.
The Unit performs the following activities
- Prepare and coordinate sector dialogue meetings with different educational stakeholders and prepare minutes for those meetings;
- Coordinate expenditure of DPs funds in the education sector, and coordinate sector financial dialogue with donors, development partners and other stakeholders;
- Coordinate financial contributions of DPs including the World Bank in the Government Educational Budget, and participate in annual sector dialogue meeting with donors organized by the Ministry of Finance;
- Prepare, analyse and upload data to the ESMIS and Open Government Partnership portal related to the Unit in accordance with the agreed work flow and protocol; and
- Conduct monitoring and make follow up of donors and development partners pledges and contributions in the Government Educational Budgets.
This Unit is led by a Director
Copyright © 2020 Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. All Rights Reserved